Are you looking to start selling on Amazon? Listen to this free online talk featuring one of ASD’s most popular speakers, Kat Simpson! She explains in detail how to get started selling on Amazon the basic rules of the platform, what sells well, and the benefits of utilizing Amazon’s “FBA” program to increase conversions.
Did you know that there are over 304 million active accounts on Amazon that can buy your products with the click on just one button? And that Amazon has edged out Google for product searches?
Amazon reached $107B sales in 2015 with the average Amazon customer spending $189 per year. E-bay customers spent only $39.
The real game changer according to Kat Simpson in this talk is, “Fulfillment By Amazon,” also known as Amazon FBA. You buy your wholesale products, Amazon pulls it and ships it for you. In other words, you have a team and a warehouse doing everything for you.
Press play now and learn why.
In this free online talk recorded at the previous ASD Market Week, Amazon selling expert Kat Simpson explains the following in breezy, fun detail:
- -FBA by Amazon 101. Why It’s A Game Changer
- -The Importance of Amazon Prime and Amazon Prime Now users: If your items are on Fulfilled By Amazon your items become part of those “Prime” products. You can prioritize Amazon’s best (and least price-focused) buyers for your merchandise.
- -How to Prep for the Crucial Q4 Holiday Season: packaging and pricing
- -Product Pricing for Amazon FBA
- -Recommended Scanning Apps (to help you with price your products in real-time)
- -Amazon’s Category System
- -Power of Customer Reviews for SEO
- -What’s an ASIN? And Why Do I Need to Own it?
“For the e-commerce seller there is no easier way to scale up your business than FBA.” – Kat Simpson, Amazon selling expert and coach.